For 2011 I decided that I wanted to do at least three 5K's over the summer. I got the inspiration from my friend SS, who did five 5K's in five weeks last summer. So I'm prepping now, doing the Couch To 5K program, and obviously I'm spending a lot of time on the treadmill. So I need to switch up my workout playlist & incorporate some different stuff. Generally I like to listen to upbeat/up-tempo music, stuff that I would dance to. Genre doesn't matter, neither does age. I just need good stuff!
Here's some stuff on my current workout playlist:
- "Talkin About" - Ameriie
- "Single Ladies" - Beyonce
- "Get Me Bodied" - Beyonce
- "Everybody Everybody" - Black Box
- "Come To Me" - Diddy
- "Show Me A Good Time" - Drake
- "Nic's Groove" - The Foreign Exchange
- "My Boo" - Ghost Town DJ's
- "Good Life" - Inner City
- "Blame It" - Jamie Foxx
- "Get Right" - Jennifer Lopez
- "Shorty Swing My Way" - KP & Envy
- "Get Low" - Ying Yang Twinz
- "Head Sprung" - LL Cool J
- "Move Ya Body" - Nina Sky
- "Why You Wanna" - T.I.
What you got & what should I add? Any tips on how to get ready to do a 5K this summer?