- Drinks w/my friend Illy & the impromptu networking session that ensued - it ALWAYS pays to be prepared & to have your business cards with you.
- Clean Slate Riesling - just discovered it, very yummy.
- Drinks at Prohibition on the 27th floor of The W Hotel - great drinks & great company.
- Getting the pair of booties I've been wanting on sale #yay
- KA's birthday celebration at the VIP movie lounge. Saw "The Social Network" while sipping a martini, which was very nice. And the best part? NO KIDS!
- First and second date with a new guy. He's fun, I like him so far.
- French toast at 3AM #sogood
- Expensive ass parking downtown for the Timberwolves game. Does anyone even go to their games?
- The new happy hour spot in downtown Mpls - I'm not a fan of the crowd. But it was packed, I'm sure that will be the new hangout spot for folks on Friday nights.
- Running into a dude you used to kick it with twice in 24 hours. Especially when the first time you see him he tries to be funny at your expense *sigh* He's an asshole & I also think he shrunk #ha.
- Walking around the ENTIRE Mall of America cause you're with a tourist who wants to see the entire thing #tiring.
- Idiot ppl in your bldg who pull the fire alarm at 5AM suck...especially when you didn't go to bed until 330AM. What are we up to, like 4-5 false fire alarms? I feel like I live in the dorms, not an apartment building.
- It's probably not a good idea to do the following: spend almost a year begging a woman to date you; decide to make another chick your girlfriend; run into the chick you've been sweating while out with your girlfriend & carry on convo w/her in front of said girlfriend without introducing them to each other. Its weird, and the girlfriend did not look happy.
Overall, a pretty good yet very busy week. Can't wait to get some rest.
How was your Halloween? See any good costumes or go to a good party?