I'm playing catch-up on the 31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge. Here's my post for Day 10. Today's assignment is to make a bucket list. Specifically, you've been given 6 months to live, what would you do with your time?
I've never done this, but I think its a great idea. So here's my bucket list:
- Go to Europe - Amsterdam, London, Paris, Berlin, Rome & Athens
- See the Great Pyramids
- Start a charity in my name
- Sky-dive or bungee jump
- See the Grand Canyon & hike down to the bottom
- Go on a whaling trip
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
- Tell my friends & family how much I love them & how much they mean to me
- Give away as many of my possessions as I can
- Spend as much time as I can with my nieces & nephew
- Make love on a beach
- Take a painting class
- Meet my half-sister
For only six months to live, I think that's a good list!
Whats on your bucket list?